September Favourites




















Hello Autumn! (it may still be September and it may have been 20 something degrees today, but hey I'm jumping on the Autumn bandwagon and running with it).

These are my September favourites, not much to really say about these lot, you've heard everything there is to say about these products. But just thought you could have a looksie at some products I've been loving for our transition into Autumn. I recommend them all highly.

Essence Lipstick - 05 Cool Nude

Maybelline Colour Drama - Keep it Classy

Revlon Matte Balms - Elusive

Collection Lasting Perfection - Fair

Maybelline Colour Tattoo - Pink Gold

Lots of love, N x


1 comments:

  1. I really need to give the Essence lipsticks more of a go. I've tried the lipliners (which i'm obsessed with) but not the lipsticks. x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Nancy, 19. Maidstone/Essex. High street style and beauty blogger. Occasional vlogger. Twitter: @nancy_bowyer Personal instagram: nancyboww Official instagram: captivatestyle Enjoy x

Contact