Holy Grail Products






























Good evening my lovelies, apologies for the fact this little post is going up later than usual!

This is a little flatlay I made up a few days ago, with all of my Holy Grail Products. If someone asked me the question, what makeup items would you take with you on a desert island? Showing them this picture would be the answer. 

You might recognise a couple of these products from my other posts or my social media, because I'm so in love. But I'll tell you a little bit about each of them nonetheless.

Makeup Revolution Flawless Palette - This was one of my first ever eyeshadow palettes, and my first ever Makeup Revolution products, and boy they never disappoint me. This palette is made up of a mixture of matte and shimmer shadows, but they're all beautiful warm tones and are so wearable.

Benefit Lemon Aid - Do I really need to elaborate on this? Eyelid primer - essential. Yellow for colour correction - essential. Therefore, Benefit Lemon Aid is essential for you and your eyelids.

Avon Mocha Quad - This is a super easy quad from Avon, it's a perfect "throw in your handbag" option. It consists of 3 brown shadows, in varying shades, and a champagne shimmer colour which is a stunning brow highlight. It has everything you need it, but it's true necessity lies in the fact that I also use the matte brown shade to fill in my eyebrows, it's the perfect shade for me.

Chanel Mono Shadow - Now, unfortunately due to my over affection for this shadow, the name has worn off. But this is a stunning shimmer shade, in a really warm purple shade. It's perfect for adding that little bit of glamour, or really vamping up a smokey eye.

Sleek Red Lipstick - Finally, it's a must to have your go-to red lipstick. I love creating looks with red lipstick, I used to be terrified of it, but that is all proof that everyone has their own red shade that looks fabulous on them. Mine is this Matte Sleek lipstick in Russian Roulette, the perfect sultry looking red, that can be toned down for the day or turned up for the night.

Lots of love,

N x





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Nancy, 19. Maidstone/Essex. High street style and beauty blogger. Occasional vlogger. Twitter: @nancy_bowyer Personal instagram: nancyboww Official instagram: captivatestyle Enjoy x

Contact