Primark Tea Dress (shot with my new camera)!























These pictures are honestly so exciting for me. It means I can finally give up editing my pictures on 3 different apps, and give you guys some much better quality pictures.

I've been desperate to show off this dress for a while now. It was reduced in Primark to about £7.50 and it's a style I've been loving this summer. The relaxed shirt dress has been everywhere this season, and Primark hasn't disappointed with their selection. This blue and white patterned number is a beautiful casual number, and especially with the tie up, cinched in waste, it's extremely flattering.

I also tried to get the fan favourite Franco in some of the pictures but he's too much of a diva to stay still in the pictures, and also there was a bird that was much more interesting than the camera.

All pictures taken by my darling little sister Erin.

Lots of love, N x


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics, the girl is cute too!!

    #I<3Franco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics. The dress is lovely and cute pup :) Gemma xx www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Nancy, 19. Maidstone/Essex. High street style and beauty blogger. Occasional vlogger. Twitter: @nancy_bowyer Personal instagram: nancyboww Official instagram: captivatestyle Enjoy x

Contact