Birthday presents from my housemates...












It's official! I am a very lucky, very spoiled, newly twenty year old girl. Although I was overwhelmed with beautiful presents from my family, friends and boyfriend, I thought I would spread them over a few posts.

So up first is my present from the lovely girls that I share everything with, including a bathroom and a council tax bill. As the baby of the house, I am the last one to hit the big 2 0 so the girls were super excited to welcome me into the fold of the twenties.

Ever since the release of the Real Techniques Bold Metal's Collection, I've been lusting after them! Every trip to Boots, or raid of the Superdrug shelves has involved me staring at these brushes, willing myself to find the money in my bank account, but eventually resulting in me having zero justification for purchasing these brushes; just because they're sparkly.

With this in mind, when the girls asked me what they could get me for my birthday, I had no doubt in my mind what I would ask for. I have obsessed over the contouring trend ever since the beginning so, the flat contour brush was the obvious choice. Trust me, it didn't disappoint. Although it is denser than I expected, meaning the contour can appear really harsh, it does blend fairly well. I do think it would be really pretty for applying highlighter also.

To go with my beautiful brush, the girls also picked me up this Revolution contour palette. The colours are so beautiful, super pigmented and really long-lasting. A superb quality, which I've grown to expect from my long-term love affair with Revolution.

Hope you enjoyed this post. Look out for my posts over the next few days and weeks.

Lots of love, N x



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Nancy, 19. Maidstone/Essex. High street style and beauty blogger. Occasional vlogger. Twitter: @nancy_bowyer Personal instagram: nancyboww Official instagram: captivatestyle Enjoy x

Contact